Review about Zips Dry Cleaners Service from Hyattsville, Maryland
Zips in Lanham Maryland has no people to service drop off and pick up of clothing.It's 7:15 am and I've waited 20 min to pick up my clothes.
There are many people cleaning clothes.This has to get better
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Zips Dry Cleaners Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wHich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to..."
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..."
- "I had ordered nachos and wings from this spot named Bono Pizza in Riverdale, MD. I placed my order at 7:51pm, I recieved an email saying the order would be..."
- "Enterprise Shopping Center - 9461 Annapolis Road, Lanham, Maryland, 20706 As a loyal customer of TJ Max I was very upset and sadden by the fact that the manager of this..."
- "KFC went there march 9,2016 bought chicken was very hungry but the chicken skin tast like rocks too hard to chew cracked tooth and plus chicken tasted very very strong..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."