Review about Zips Dry Cleaners Service from Hyattsville, Maryland
Zips in Lanham Maryland has no people to service drop off and pick up of clothing.It's 7:15 am and I've waited 20 min to pick up my clothes.
There are many people cleaning clothes.This has to get better
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Zips Dry Cleaners Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My home is 2700 square feet. When I got my phone estimate I was told the cost was $170/hour and it would probably take 2-2 1/2 hours. STEEP..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Enterprise Shopping Center - 9461 Annapolis Road, Lanham, Maryland, 20706 As a loyal customer of TJ Max I was very upset and sadden by the fact that the manager of this..."
- "I had ordered nachos and wings from this spot named Bono Pizza in Riverdale, MD. I placed my order at 7:51pm, I recieved an email saying the order would be..."
- "KFC went there march 9,2016 bought chicken was very hungry but the chicken skin tast like rocks too hard to chew cracked tooth and plus chicken tasted very very strong..."